Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can't get this verse out of my mind

This past Sunday's text just keeps resonating in mind: Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, while it is called "Today." I don't know about you but I need encouragement TODAY! I am pretty sure I can speak for you as well. We all need it! Another verse comes to mind as well on the heels of the last one: Let no unwholesome speech proceed out of your mouth, only that which is good for building one another up and that it may impart grace to the hearers - Ephesians 4:29
What we say to one another doesn't only affect the one we are talking to, but also those who are around and can hear what we say. I truly believe we need to be much more careful what we say to one another, especially when others are around.
May the words of our mouth and the meditations of our hearts be acceptable in Thy sight, my Strength and my Redeemer!
Jesus told the disciples: "what you have done to the least of these my brethren you have done it unto Me. I think it would be safe to say that Jesus would say - what you have SAID to the least of these my brethren you have said to ME!

That should really make us THINK before we speak, Amen?

So encourage one another while it is called today!

No comments:

Post a Comment